Monday, November 11, 2013

N.S.W. and the Gosford Junk Drop

Coffs Harbour

While I was in Coffs Harbour I had little time to enjoy the sunshine or collect trash for treasure. It rained here too. So I walked the streets, admired the trolleys filled with cardboard and contemplated the Big Banana. Suffice to say I didn't make it to the iconic phallic fruit, so I bought myself a banana for my lunch anyway.





Sydney

After Coffs Harbour, I made it to Gosford where I stayed for a couple of weeks. But before I got settled in, I made a trip to Sydney to see if I could find some interesting junk there. It was pretty shit. Sydney city, is the worst place to sleep at night. I found accomodation for the second night as the rats and strange people following me, frankly, were freaking me out!



Gosford

When I made it back to the Central Coast, I started collecting junk and put together another series of Flat packs which I set free on the last night I was there.






















1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Jimmy,
Sorry for bothering you. I saw your comments on Armymals KS page and wonder if you could do me a very big favor by leaving my e-mail to Jonathan Scott (who also backed that project)?

I don't know him personally but I just want to seek some advice from him about ordering games from KS (as we are in the same country, Thailand) but I don't know how to send a message to him directly using KS platform. Is this something you can help me with?
Best regards,
Wayu